So what's needed to get FFII.be organized?
- subscription via Galette
- mass mails: using be-news as low traffic list for actions, meetings, etc.
- before every mailing we synchronize mailman with the latest email adresses from galette (database dump and mass subscription in mailman, existing addresses are ignored then)
- press: setup a be-pers/be-presse mailman list for Flemish/Walloon press releases
How to migrate to Galette
- Send a mail to all belgian supporters and ask them if they can check/fill in their information on galette
- Send a snail mail letter to all persons that don't react on the email.
- Do a pilot with the active Belgian members to check that this system works.
an organisation (vzw / asbl)
- statutes (for publication in staatsblad/moniteur belge)
- president, secretary, treasurer
FFII.fr uses Galette and is quite happy with it