Participants of the autumn camp in Markelo
Please mention day of arrival and day of departure. And tell us what knowledge you could contribute.
- Arend Lammertink (whole weekend)
- Arebenti sa/sun: media workshop, protection shield flyer, regionalisation
- Wiebe van der Worp: How NL did it.
- Jeroen Dekkers (whole weekend)
- Lars Noschinski (friday - sunday), Server infrastruture of FFII, (regionalisation)
Bernhard Kaindl - sorry, didn't made it, but I'm not idling, urgent stuff to do swpat-wise for the next days too
- Harmen van der Wal (saterday - sunday. Coming by car from Maastricht with Benjamin. Will bring WIFI card and switch.)
- Ante Wessels (whole weekend)
- Jan Macek (whole weekend): situation in Poland (flying Wizzair to Bruxelles CRL, train from there, arrive Wed 2004-08-15 20:08 at Holten (or 21:08 or 22:08) (sleeping bag in the farmhouse)
- Pawel/ Bigosinski (whole weekend) (travelling with Jan Macek)
- Dieter Van Uytvanck (whole weekend, maybe, coming from Nijmegen by train)
- Holger Blasum (whole weekend)
- Geert Stappers (Saterday, leaving Sunday morning )
- Benjamin Henrion (by Train from Bxl)
- Reinier Bakels (by train, arrive Friday night, leave Sunday night) contribution t.b.d.
- Rob Wolfram (only on Sunday)
- Giorgio Travaini (by train from Bxl, from friday night, train arrive at Holten 21h08, to sunday), EU lobbying
Hartmut Pilch (fri-sun)
- Laurence Van de Walle: European Parliament lobbying
- Erik Josefsson: EU Lobbying, legal explanaition,
You can sleep for free in the farmhouse, if you bring your own matrass and sleeping bag. However, that would mean sleeping on a concrete floor in the main room (picture from before our cleaning action). You can also place a tent at the back, if you like.
There are also 12 beds (3 rooms for 4 persons each) available at the manege just across the road (http://www.ervemeenderinkboer.nl/) , which are EUR 25,- per person per night, including breakfast. Please add your name to the list below if you want to sleep at the manege
- Bernhard Kaindl (two or three nights starting from Friday to Saturday)
- Reinier Bakels (two nights)
- Giorgio Travaini (two nights)
- Benjamin Henrion (night of saturday)
You might also want to check out: http://www.hotelherikerberg.nl/ , which is at a distance of about 4 kilometers. Another choice would be: De Hoestinkhof, Stationsweg 22a, 7475 NN Markelo, 0547 361812 (flash site: http://www.hoestinkhof.nl). And there might still be one or two rooms left in the guesthouse of the restaurant (http://koprensmorre.nl +31 547 361344). List of Hotels in Markelo