Schedule Saturday Afternoon
- Situation in the NL (Ante Wessels)
- Arend Lammertink : How we did it. the situation in the Netherlands.
Wiebe vd Worp : And Now, the big picture. See AndNow
- Ante Wessels : EU Procedures
- Reinier Bakels : Legal aspects.
- miernik: Situation in Poland
- Bkaindl: FFII server infrastructure
- legal aspects/Trips, Georg Jakob and Reinier Bakels (possibly 2 independent sessions)
- media, arebenti
- Protection shield, arebenti
- Holger Blasum: can briefly talk about finance, if desired, and/or petition.eurolinux.org data and submission
Please feel free to add suggestions or schedule your event. Don't forget to add contact information!
saturday evening : visit local disco: http://www.billsbar.nl
- sunday evening : BBQ
- GnuPG Keysigning Party
- How to work on the council decsision
How to widen the movement - easy, accessible web sites like http://ffii.se
- November Conference?
discussion training -> role game with pro/against swpat people.
- make sitemap of ffii.org
- statistics for petition
- media : figure out a list of swpats that are harmful to the media. We could use that as a tool to get media coverage.
Investigate: European Centre for Parliamentary Research and Documentation (ECPRD), a network of documentation and research services that cooperate closely to facilitate access to information. See http://www.europarl.eu.int/factsheets/1_3_5_en.htm . Does this ECPRD infringe on some swpats? Online: http://www.ecprd.org/ . How about other EU and/or national sites?
- how to broaden our basis, ie. become more known in SMEs and inform them about the problems.
- talk about setting up a news-letter. Lots of people do want to be kept informed, but don't want to plough through dozens of e-mails.
- media workshop
arrival during the day
23:00 - 03:00 Visit local disco. Info: ArendLammertink. (Just as an example ...)
nothing planned yet
departure and cleaning up